Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Site, you affirm that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions that may apply to specific sections or services of the Site. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not access or use the Site.
Use of the Site
You must be at least 18 years old to access or use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older
2.2 Permitted Use
You may use the Site for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site.
2.3 Prohibited Conduct:
You agree not to engage in any conduct that:
- Violates any applicable law or regulation;
- Infringes upon the rights of others, including intellectual property rights;
- Interferes with or disrupts the operation of the Site or its associated services;
- Harasses, threatens, or intimidates others;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, or any computer system or network associated with the Site;
- Transmits or introduces harmful code, viruses, or malware
- Collects or stores personal information from other users without their consent;
- Impersonates any person or entity or misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, trademarks, and software, are the property of Palma Real Estate L.L.C. or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws.
3.2 Limited License
Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Site for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the Site without our prior written consent.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites or services. You access such websites or services at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to your use of the Site or this Agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.